CampuZoic is the premier developer of mobile apps for students and was inaugurated in September of 2010. The founding partners, Shawn Irvin and Adeline Ramirez have been working together in Southern California on mobile applications for iPhone and Android platforms since early 2009. The name CampuZoic is a word mash of “campus” and the suffix “zoic,” referring to life or existence, so quite literally, CampuZoic means “Campus Life”.
- Shawn Irvin will graduate from Cal Poly Pomona’s Computer Information Systems program in the Spring of 2012. Having created the school’s initial iPhone app, he has also developed Irvin Technology Solutions and is now the Co-Founder and CEO of CampuZoic LLC.
- Adeline Ramirez began as a successful real estate investor. She is currently devoting her time to funding the establishment of several small business enterprises. CampuZoic LLC now occupies most of her attention as the Co-Founder and CFO.
About Our App
College life can be a daunting experience. We’re here to simplify it.
How can we help you? Our mobile app provides a great way to locate:
- Timely campus news
- A directory of departments and locations
- A detailed campus map
- A shuttle map with schedules
- On-campus foodservice hours and locations
- Links to useful websites
- And much more!
We provide the means to connect mobile device users like you to your college campus. Here you will find a revolutionary central hub of information to help guide you through the labyrinth of day-to-day uncertainty.
This is where you can find out what’s happening, where and when. You will find out how to get there, prices and much more.
Now, more than ever before, mobile devices provide the means to get current information to you when you need it most.
Don’t just take our word for it. See what others are saying at our blog. And, you can contact us directly any time. We would love to hear what you think about our app and how we might improve it to better suit your interests